StBotanica Argan Pure Coldpressed Carrier Oil At Rs.549
How to get the deal
Details of StBotanica Argan Pure Coldpressed Carrier Oil, 30ml
- Argan Oil is Highly Recommended for Hair and Skin Care and as a Hair Oil and Body Oil.
- Manufactured with World’s Highest Standards. Manufactured in a ISO 9001:2008, HACCP Certified, WHO GMP facility. The ingredients are imported from Morocco
- Natural, Pure and Safe Oils. This Product is not for Medicinal Use. This product is not diluted with chemicals, fillers, additives or other ingredients!
- Argan oil is a plant oil produced from the kernels of the argan tree (Argania spinosa L.) that is endemic to Morocco. Moroccans traditionally use un-roasted Argan oil for skin problems, and as a cosmetic oil for skin and hair:
- St.Botanica’s #1 Essential Oil & Carrier Oils. World’s Leading Natural Cosmetic Products.
Description of StBotanica Argan Pure Coldpressed Carrier Oil, 30ml
StBotanica Pure ColdPressed Argan Carrier Oil is all natural, oil from the Argan tree native to South-western Morocco. The ingredients are imported from Morocco. No chemicals added and safe for all hair, skin and body types. It is a sharp contrast to the excessive chemical-rich cosmetic formulas found today in the market. Argan oil is a plant oil produced from the kernels of the argan tree (Argania spinosa L.) that is endemic to to Algeriaand Morocco. World-wide, it is gaining a reputation both as an ingredient in high-end, personal-care products such as Moroccon Oil.
Argan Carrier Oil is an oil produced from the kernels of the endemic Argan tree, that is valued for its nutritive, cosmetic and numerous beneficial properties. Grown in North Africa and mainly in Morocco, the Argan tree grows wild in semi-desert soil, and is extremely well adapted to drought. Argan Oil is considered to be one of the rarest oils in the world due the small and very specific growing area and is under protection of UNESCO.
Unconditional Guarantee – If you do not feel satisfied, just return the sealed bottles for refund.