How to get the deal
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
Product Description for Pasta Zara Spaghetti, 500g
Pasta zara products are irreproachable from the celiac point of view and on the other side, they are also products that maintained the features of traditional pasta in terms of taste and pleasantness. Because pasta, first of all, should be good.
- Shell 600 g of scampi, keeping the tails on one side, in a pan brown 1 onion, 1 garlic clove, 2 sprigs of basil and parsley in 3 spoons of olive oil
- Crush well, add a glass of white wine, leave to evaporate, cover with water, season with salt and pepper and leave to reduce by two thirds
- Strain the broth obtained and add it to 250 g of tomato sauce and reduce further if necessary, in a pan sauté the tails of the scampi quickly in a little oil, season with salt and freshly ground pepper, a spoon of chopped parsley and add to the tomato sauce
- In a fresh saucepan of salted water to the boil and cook 400 g of spaghetti according to the instructions on the packet
- Serve with the scampi sauce and add a drizzle of olive oil