Micromax Canvas 4 A210 Rs.8067
How to get the deal
Details of Micromax Canvas 4 A210 (White)
- 13MP primary camera with HD video recording and 5MP front facing camera
- 5-inch LCD HD capacitive touchscreen with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution
- Android v4.2.1 Jelly Bean operating system with 1.2GHz quad core processor, memory expandable up to 32GB and dual active SIM (GSM+GSM)
- 2000mAH battery providing talk-time of 8 hours and standby time of 220 hours on 2G networks
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
Description of Micromax Canvas 4 A210 (White)
The Micromax Canvas 4 A210 is a new addition to the brand’s Canvas lineup of smartphones. This handset is also the new flagship model in the Micromax lineup dethroning the Micromax A116 Canvas HD. This smartphone comes packed with a range of high end features. It is also dual SIM enabled with dual standby support. OS & Processor This handset comes with Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS platform. The Micromax Canvas 4 A210 comes with a 1.2 GHz quad core processor to perform smooth computing. This device also has 1 GB RAM to ensure smooth multitasking. Camera The camera resolution of Micromax Canvas 4 represents a significant upgrade from that of Micromax A116. This device comes with a 13 MP primary camera that has additional camera features like digital zoom, auto focus and LED flash etc. This handset also incorporates a whopping 5 MP front camera in it. Memory & Media This smartphone has 16 GB internal memory capability, of which 10 GB is accessible for users. The Micromax Canvas 4 A210 also has a microSD slot that supports up to 32 GB memory expansion. This smartphone also comes preloaded with a range of media features in it. Connectivity Being a smartphone, the Micromax Canvas 4 A210 is not short on connectivity features. This device lets users connect to the internet with the help of 3G, WiFi and 2G platforms. File transfer is facilitated through Bluetooth and micro USB port.
From the Manufacturer
Stunning Design and Impressive Performance
Stylish and functional, the Micromax Canvas 4 A210 is designed to impress you with its performance. Its 8.99mm aluminium body and super slim finish will let you make a fabulous statement wherever you carry it. The 5-inch HD LCD screen, with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels and colour depth of 16.7M, lets you view images with amazing clarity. This Micromax Canvas 4 phone has a 1.2GHz Cortex-A7 Quad Core processor, 1-GB RAM and Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean operating system that combine to give you an outstanding experience.
Gesture Control Functionality
The Micromax quad core phone A210 lets you answer calls and dial a selected contact by bringing the phone close to your ear. You can flip the phone over to put a call on silent mode or to put an active call on speaker. This smartphone allows you to increase or decrease the volume and adjust screen brightness with just a swipe. Use the M!Unlock feature of this Micromax dual SIM phone to activate the ‘Blow/Shake to unlock’ function. With this feature, all you have to do is blow on the screen to unlock the phone.
Stay Connected and Entertained at All Times
An apt phone for multi-taskers and business professionals, this Micromax android mobile phone lets you easily switch between two SIM cards. Designed to support Wi-Fi and super-fast 3G connectivity, this Micromax Canvas 4 white smartphone allows you to access Internet even when you are on the go. It offers an internal memory of 10GB that can be further expanded up to 32 GB. This proves sufficient for storing all your digital content. Its high-quality 13MP primary camera lets you capture images with utmost clarity, while its 5MP secondary camera proves useful for video calls.
- Camera: 13MP primary camera and 5MP front camera
- Display: 12.7 cm HD IPS touchscreen
- Display Resolution: 1280 x 720 pixels
- Operating System: Android Jelly Bean 4.2.1
- Processor: 1.2GHz quad-core processor
- Memory: 10GB internal memory, expandable up to 32GB
- Battery: 2000mAH battery with 8 hours talk time and 220 hours standby