Product Descrition of Maybelline Colossal Kajal Promo Pack
- 12 hours long lasting kajal that does not fade and is smudge proof
- Water resistant and deep intense rich colour
- Vitamin E that soothes the eyes and prevents irritation
Style Name: Promo Pack: Rs 24 Off Verified Purchase
1. Colour- Loreal’s “supreme black” is dark but Colossal is slightly darker. And by slightly I mean very very slightly. So far I’ve found that Eyeconic is the truest black I’ve used.
2. Smoothness- Loreal is perfectly smooth. Glides effortlessly. Colossal too scores a perfect 10 in this arena.
3. Breakage- Loreal is brittle, it has broken twice so far. Loreal is softer so it keeps chipping off. Colossal never broke, just chipped off a little once.
4. 12 Hour claim- No and yes for both. Yes because you can see a black line on your eyes even after 16 hours but no because it’s all smudged and doesn’t really look “good” in any way. The colour ‘stays’ but the ‘magique’ is gone! Check the photos to see which is more waterproof.
5. Usage- both are easy to use, similar design
6. Safety- Haven’t had any irritation or rash with any Kajal so far 🙂
7. Smudge-proof- They both smudge are some time on the waterline. Loreal stays on better on the eyelid. Check the photo in which I’ve washed them with water. You’ll see the Colossal is more waterproof!
8. Economy- Colossal is cheaper, Loreal is expensive ( unless bought under a deal like I did). Here Colossal wins without doubt.
9. Longevity- For me, Eyeconic lasted surprisingly longer than others. But with these two Loreal has an edge, it lasted a few weeks more than Colossal!
10. Choice- Loreal, so far, comes only in black