- 8 MP primary camera with autofocus, LED flash and 0.3MP front facing camera.
- 5-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 720 x 1280 pixels resolution
- Android v4.2 Jelly Bean operating system with 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 Quad-core processor, 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory expandable up to 32GB and dual SIM
- 4000mAH battery providing talk-time of 43 hours on 2G, 25 hours on 3G networks.
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
Lenovo P780 (Deep Black, 8GB) At Rs. 13848
From the Manufacturer
Bold Display and Feature Rich Body
The Lenovo P780 smartphone is equipped with a beautiful 5-inch IPS display that gives you an enjoyable viewing experience. With its amazing HD 1280 x 720 resolution display, images, videos and games look extremely realistic. Its large 5-inch display has a wide 178° viewing angle, allowing you to show your favourite videos and images to your friends and loved ones standing beside you. You can also easily navigate through the phone’s display by gently touching its multi-touch screen.
This Lenovo Android mobile phone has an internal storage capacity of 8GB. Adding an expandable 32GB micro SD card into its port allows you to quickly increase the storage capacity of this smartphone. With the option to expand its storage, you can easily save all your important files in its SD card and access them on the go. You can also carry your favourite music, photos and videos with you while you are out having fun with your friends.
Long Lasting and Efficient Performer
Unmatched Battery Life and Talk Time
The P780 mobile phone from Lenovo has a long battery life, thanks to the 4,000mAh lithium polymer user-replaceable battery, which has a very long storage life and low natural discharge. This battery provides you with 43 hours of 2G talk time and up to 25 hours of 3G talk time. It also has an active standby time of up to 35 days. With its excellent battery life, you can comfortably talk with your friends, watch videos, play games and run applications without worrying about the battery of the Lenovo P780 deep black phone running out of power.
Featuring a 1.2GHz quad core processor, this smartphone can efficiently handle heavy applications. Now you can watch videos, download faster, run apps or play games without encountering any lag or freeze issues with the Lenovo P780 smartphone. HD videos play extremely smoothly without any stutter. A key feature with this processor is it allows you to perfectly multitask with a number of applications at the same time. This processor also plays an important role in powering the Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system which this phone supports.
Capture and Share Photos While On the Go
The Lenovo P780 8GB comes with an astonishing 8MP rear camera. You can take extremely sharp and attractive pictures as well as record clear video with this phone’s camera. As it includes auto focus and LED flash, picture taking is very straightforward and simple. Its LED flash lets you click photos or record videos in dark conditions. Having 8MP also lets you easily crop photos without sacrificing too much on their quality. Pictures taken with its camera can be transferred via Bluetooth or through the micro USB slot to your computer. At the front of this smartphone, you can find a 0.3MP fixed-focus camera which is useful for video calling and chatting.
Fun-filled USB Experience
Now you can quickly communicate with and access other devices thanks to the USB On-The-Go capability of this Lenovo phone. It also allows you to access data from USB pen drives or other storage devices. In case any of your friends’ phones are running low on battery, you can charge their phones by reversing the normal Micro USB connection.
- Camera: Rear – 8MP with auto-focus and LED flash, Front – 0.3MP fixed-focus
- Display: 5.0-inch IPS
- Display Resolution: 1280 x 720 pixels
- Operating System: Android Jelly Bean v4.2
- Processor: MTK 6589 1.2GHz Quad core
- Memory: 8GB internal memory, expandable up to 32GB
- Battery: 4,000mAh Lithium Polymer user-replaceable battery with up to 25 hours 3G and 43 hours 2G talk time and up to 35 days of active standby