- 8MP primary camera with flash, auto focus and front facing camera
- 5-inch qHD Capacitive touchscreen with 960 x 540 pixels resolution
- Android v4.2 Jelly Bean operating system with 1.3GHz quad core processor, 1GB RAM, internal memory expandable up to 32GB and Dual SIM
- 1800mAH battery providing talk-time of 4 hours and standby time of 96 hours
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
Karbonn Titanium S5 Plus (Pearl White) At Rs. 8275
Deal Price: 8275
|Item Weight||104 g|
|Product Dimensions||13.8 x 0.8 x 7.1 cm|
|Item model number||Titanium S5 Plus|
|Wireless communication technologies||Bluetooth, WiFi Hotspot|
|Connectivity technologies||GSM, (900/1800 MHz), UMTS, 3G, (2100 MHz), GPRS, EDGE, WiFi|
|Special features||Dual SIM, GPS, Music Player, Video Player, FM Radio, Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, E-mail|
|Form factor||Touchscreen Phone|
|Whats in the box||Handset, Baterry, Charger, Data Cable and User Guide|
Karbonn Titanium S5 Plus is an upgrade to the original Titanium S5 and is powered by a mediatek 6582 processor which performs better than the old Mtk6589 processor. The CPU is clocked at max 1.3Ghz.
The GPU inside this is a Mali-400 MP which outperforms PowerVR graphics coming with most Mtk6589 devices.
Nenamark – 61 fps
From the benchmark scores its very clear that it is more powerful than even those high end devices like Xolo Q3000,Micromax Turbo etc. Those devices score 2000 less than this in Antutu benchmark.