How to get the deal
Indian Art Villa 4.0″ X 3.2″ Handmade 100% Pure Copper Best Quality Glass Cup Capacity 300 ML Water Storage Drinking Yoga Ayurveda Good Health Benefits Gift Item
- Traditional Pure Copper Drinkware Glass Plain Utensils for Indian Ayurveda Health Benefits.
- On Purchase you will Get: 1 Glass item with Free Cleaning Powder.
- Color: Copper, Material: 100% Pure Copper, Capacity:300 ML Weight:100 Gram Copper Glass Height-4″, Width – 3.2″, Depth – 4″,
- DECLARATION – Buy ORIGINAL INDIAN ART VILLA products from the seller “Indian Art Villa”. India Art Villa is a Registered Brand & Does not Authorize any other seller to sell their products under our Name. Indian Art Villa does not provide any quality assurance for products bought from other sellers.
- For Pure Copper Items: Like a fine wine, our products get Better with age.
At this time when the world is riddled with Pollution, our countrymen are using high potency tablets even for minor problems which is spreading poison in their bodies. Our Rishes/Sadhus, Saints and even doctors have found a very easy method to deal with such disorders. The best remedy to overcome these problems is to store water in a copper utensil overnight and drink four glasses every morning. After this you can wash your mouth and brush your teeth.
It is also advisable not to take tea for at least 45 minutes. Patients, who cannot drink four glasses of water at a time, can start with smaller quantity and increase the quantity gradually. There is no disease in the world which cannot be cured by this method. It is useful to drink water before sunrise for all, including healthy persons. We request everybody to propagate this every morning, whosoever is suffering from any diseases Care Tips
a) Clean your copperware by hand and avoid dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
b) Use a solution of equal quantities vinegar or lemon juice and salt diluted with some water at such times but don’t use it regularly.
c) Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel wool.
d) A simple, soft cleaning liquid on soap base, hot water and a soft washing cloth is best for daily use.
e) Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
f) Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time.
This is Normal for an Authentic Copper utensils. ; Many Customers Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look, but Care Instructions for Minimizing and Removing Tarnish are Provided with Order