Product Features for Gigaset A590 Corded Cordless Combo Phone
- Alphanumeric keypad with illuminated monochrome display, 2.4GHz digital technology and 10 last dialed numbers
- Internal transfer of external calls, automatic dialing of operator prefix, plug-and-play installation, alarm call in handset, energy saving, paging, adjustable handset volume, missed call notification, text based menu, time display, date display, call duration display and charging status display
- The box includes one corded handset with cable, one cordless handset, base, two batteries, one phone cord, one hansdset charging cradle with mains adapter, battery cover, user guide
- 2 years manufacturer warranty from the date of purchase
About the brand : Gigaset Cordless Communications
Up until 2011 Gigaset cordless phones were known as Siemens cordless phones and home phones. Since the acquisition of the Siemens cordless phones business, Gigaset communications has continued to build on the strong German heritage of Siemens cordless phones and have taken the current range of Gigaset cordless home phones to be number one in the European market. Designed and built in Germany, innovations and technology are built into every Gigaset cordless phone.
Why buy a Gigaset phone?
- All Gigaset phones are designed and engineered in Germany
- Gigaset is a dedicated phone manufacturer – meaning greater focus and better quality.
- In a 2011 test, every single top thirty phone in the which best buy guide was manufactured by Gigaset
- Every prototype Gigaset phone is subjected to a series of endurance tests to guarantee world-class quality and reliability. If even the smallest fault is found, it is sent back to the drawing board.
How are the phones tested?
Before a Gigaset phone can be signed off by the head engineer, it will undergo a series of stringent machine-operated tests designed to mimic a “worst case scenario” in the home environment. Each phone is designed to comfortably withstand the harshest of treatment on a daily basis.
Gigaset phones are designed and engineered in Germany to exacting specifications and each one comes with 2 years warranty.
- Each keypad button is pressed 100,000 times
- Each handset charging cycle is activated 25,000 times
- Each handset is placed into a trouser pocket containing dust and crumbs 10,000 times
- Each phone is subjected to a series of temperature shocks from -25 to + 55 degrees celsius
- Each phone is dropped on its edge and side 16 times from a series of heights
- Each phone is placed in a dust oven intermittently over a period of 8 days
As Gigaset is completely confident in the quality and reliability of their handsets, they provide 2 years warranty on all its products.
The Gigaset A590 offers two phones in one: a 2.4 ghz digital corded desktop phone plus a cordless handset. Experience easy communication with hands-free talking on the desktop phone. Equipped with two illuminated displays, the Gigaset A590 with an elegant and modern design is gentle on your eyes. Ergonomic keys designed with your needs in mind and the intuitive menu on the handset for simple navigation makes this combo phone incredibly comfortable to use. For your personal convenience, the caller’s number and the name of those saved in the phonebook appears on the display as soon as a call comes in. Great features, an elegant modern design, and high-quality German engineering render the Gigaset A590 ideal for those who love convenient calling.
|Item Weight||1.2 Kg|
|Product Dimensions||15 x 4.8 x 3 cm|
|Item model number||A590|
|Device interface – primary||Keypad|
|Phone Talk Time||5 Hours|
|Phone Standby Time (with data)||100 Hours|
|Whats in the box||1 Handset, 1 Base Station, 1 Charger, 2 Batteries,1 phone cord,1 battery cover,1 user guide|