The Fuji FinePix HS35EXR Digital Camera features a 16 megapixel œ-inch Back Side Illuminated EXR CMOS sensor and an EXR Processor to produce high quality imagery and performance throughout the camera system. The combination of these two technologies enables a high sensitivity to ISO 12800. It offers versatility and optical quality to those photographers who do not want the lens-changing capability of a DSLR, but still want total control over their images. Equipped with advanced manual control, a 3inch 460k LCD display, a whopping 30X optical zoom lens, 1080p Full HD Movie Mode, and a host of consumer friendly automatic settings, the HS35EXR is ready for anything from the simplest full-auto photo capture to the most advanced applications.
Fujifilm Finepix HS35EXR 16MP Point and Shoot Camera (Black) with 30x Optical Zoom At Rs.12500
How to get the deal
Details of Fujifilm Finepix HS35EXR 16MP Point and Shoot Camera (Black) with 30x Optical Zoom
- 3.0-inch TFT color LCD monitor and electronic viewfinder
- 16 million effective pixels 1/2-inch EXR CMOS processor with primary color filter and CMOS shift type image stabilizer
- Fujinon 30x optical zoom lens with approx. 2.0x digital zoom (up to approx. 60x with 30x optical zoom)
- Focal Length: f/4.2mm-126mm; Full Aperture: f/2.8 (Wide), f/5.6 (Telephoto)
- Full HD movie (1920x1080p/30fps) with stereo sound
Fujifilm Finepix HS35EXR Camera Description
Please login to post a comment.