From the Manufacturer
Why Extended Warranty?
Once the manufacturer’s warranty expires, the brand is no longer responsible for the smooth functioning of your appliance. You may end up spending a large sum of money if something goes wrong with your appliance. If you get in touch with an unauthorized service center for a cheaper solution, it may cause more damage due to usage of non-genuine spare parts or improper handling of your appliance by non-certified labor. Onsite takes care of all the hassle of getting your products repaired leaving you without a care in the world!
Why Extended Warranty from Onsite?
Onsite Secure is India’s No. 1 rated extended warranty program that takes care of your appliance for a full extra year after the expiry of the warranty provided by the brand.
We assure you of a fantastic service experience
Onsite Secure offers free repairs to your appliance in the 2nd year from date of purchase. We ensure that your appliances are repaired by using genuine spare parts only. Onsite provides a 7 working days repair or replacement guarantee. The brands qualifying for this service assurance are LG, Samsung, Whirlpool, IFB, Haier, Blue Star, Bosch, Carrier, Daikin, Electrolux, Godrej, Hitachi, Kelvinator, Kenstar, Onida, Siemens, Panasonic, Videocon, Voltas & O General. Onsite currently offers this service assurance in the following cities – Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Baroda, Chennai, Coimbatore, Gandhinagar, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, New Delhi, Noida, Pune, Raipur, Rajkot, Surat and Thane. During the tenure of repair, Onsite sends you emails/SMSs to update you on the status of repairs. We also proactively inform you if we need any information from your side. If your appliance needs to be sent to the Service Center for repairs, the cost of transportation will be borne by Onsite. Gas Charging (ACs and refrigerators) is included under this extended warranty program Onsite secure offers free repairs to your appliance for 1 year after the expiry of manufacturer’s warranty. Onsite provides a 10 working days repair or replacement guarantee. At any time during the repair process, you can get in touch with us through our website www.onsitego.com or our toll free phone number 1800 22 0506.
Onsite Secure can be purchased up to 90 days from date of purchase of your appliance
Onsite Secure is valid only on those appliances that carry minimum 12 months manufacturer’s warranty in India.
This plan covers all defects that are covered under manufacturer’s warranty for 1 year after expiry of manufacturers warranty
- Products that do not carry an existing manufacturers’ warranty valid in India at the time that this EWSA has been purchased by you.
- Physical or accidental damage of any kind that causes internal or external components to malfunction.
- Malfunction issues arising on account of liquid/water logging.
- Any issues arising out of normal wear and tear of the Covered Product
- Any issues or costs arising due to unauthorised repairs carried out on the covered product, improper usage and defects due to electrical wiring, plug(s), switches, extension box, inverter, grounding defects, and damages due to sudden surge fluctuation, fluctuating voltage, loose contacts, etc and damages resulting from external causes like rat bite(s), insect infestation or intrusion.
- Breakdown on account of any accessories not originally provided by the manufacturer of the Covered Product.
- Any issues arising as a result of non-operating or cosmetic deterioration that do not affect the functionality or operation of the Covered Product.
- If modifications are carried out in consonance with the brands policies using genuine parts and through authorised service centres which increase the Value of the Covered Product then the Extended Warranty will continue to apply to the Covered Product. However, the Extended Warranty will only cover the original invoice value of the product and will exclude the modifications carried out.
- Performing actions on the Covered Product that cause the manufacturer’s warranty to void including products which have been modified, altered, adjusted or repaired, serviced, moved, removed, installed, by unauthorised persons.
- Any other condition that voids the manufacturer’s warranty prior to end of standard manufacturer warranty period including repairs from the local and unauthorized service centers.
- Breakdown or consumption of consumable products such as cables, cords, cartridges, tapes, software items, batteries, chargers, earphones, headphones, fuses, bulbs, styli, ribbons, plastic, rubber, sheet-metal parts, doors, main liner, cracks, paintwork, product finish, dents, scratches, plugs, rubber pads, stabilizer, grills, casing, trays, light covers, filters, attachments, belts, toner, drums or any other add-ons (accessories such as blades, jars, tubs, covers, plates, etc), cleaning & lubrication, alignment and descaling
- Remote control(s)
- Defects due to transmission/cable/DTH/or any other external source from where the signal input is fed to the product
- Breakdown caused by a failure to follow the manufacturer’s installation or operating instructions.
- Product(s) with removed or altered serial numbers.
- Damage to computer hardware, software and data caused by, including, but not limited to, viruses, application programs, network drivers, source code, object code or proprietary data, or any support, configuration, installation or re-installation of any software or data.
- Any product fraudulently described or misrepresented by you.
- Any malfunction in the Product resulting from inadequate safekeeping, storage at high temperatures or humidity, storage with mothballs or leakage of batteries.
- Damage occurring due to natural calamities like floods, earthquakes and acts of God
- Products used for commercial purpose are explicitly not covered.
Documents needed to create request
Original Invoice, Claim Form, Declaration Form, Photo ID proof
Information of Onsite 1-year extended warranty for Large Appliance (Rs. 20001 to < 22000)