Understanding technical aspects of Light Bulb
- All bulbs don’t give out the same type of light. Some are brighter and cooler, while the others are dimmer and warmer. Each colour temperature is used to create a different kind of effect for your living space.
- There are 2 popular colour temperature: Cool Daylight (7000-7500K) and Warm White (2700-3200K)
- Before purchasing a bulb, check the Colour Temperature mentioned on your bulb to ensure you pick the right effect for your living space
- The base connects the bulb to the lighting fixture creating a path for current to flow from the power source into the bulb
- There are 3 popular base types: B22, E27 and E14
- Before purchasing a bulb, check the base type mentioned on your bulb with your lighting fixture to ensure that it fits.