5% Cash Back On All SBI Credit Card Purchases above Rs. 2500
How To Avail This Offer
Terms & Conditions :
1. The Offer is a 5% Cash Back valid on the total purchase value of Rs. 2,500/- or more for eligible transactions made on www.amazon.in using SBI Credit Cards with maximum cash back amount of Rs. 1,000/- per card.
2. The Offer is only valid from 22nd July 2014 to 31st July 2014 (both days inclusive).
3. The Offer is valid only for purchase of physical products, including already discounted items offered on amazon.in and is not applicable for purchase of any digital content.
4. This offer is open to all SBI Credit Card members excluding SBI Corporate Card (“Cardholder”) and having no outstanding of more than 30 days. An SBI Credit Card member for the purpose of this offer means a person holding a Card, issued either by SBI or a third party bearing the name or trademark or service mark or logo of SBI(“Card”).
5. This program is being offered by the participating service establishment only and shall be valid for the period mentioned in the offer.
6. To receive this offer, purchase should be charged in full to the SBI Credit Card. No cash alternative available.
7. This offer is being made purely on a “best effort” basis. Card members are not bound in any manner to participate in this offer and any such participation is purely voluntary.
8. SBI is neither responsible for availability of services nor guarantees the quality of the goods/services and is not liable for any defect or deficiency of goods or services so obtained/availed of by the Card members under this offer. Any disputes with regard to the quality of goods/services availed shall be taken up with the merchant/service establishment directly. SBI shall have no liability whatsoever with regard to the same.
9. SBI shall not be liable whatsoever for any loss/damage/claims that may arise out of use or non-use of any goods or services availed by Card member under this offer. SBI reserves its absolute right to withdraw and/or alter any of the terms and conditions of the offer at any time without prior notice.
10. Nothing expressed or implied in the program shall in any way waive or amend any of the terms and conditions of the existing Card member agreement with the Card issuer.
11. Any disputes arising out of and in connection with this program shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi only.
12. All offers are subject to partner terms and conditions as stated on the offers page.
13. Cash back will be credited back to SBI Credit Card statement by 30th September, 2014 provided the customer’s relevant SBI Credit Card Account is active and non-delinquent.
14. In case of cancellation entire amount of the cash back will be deducted from the refund amount apart from the cancellation fee charged.