How to get the deal
Product Overview for Usha Infiniti Cook HO 3513i 1300-Watt Halogen Oven
- Elegant, transparent and compact design
- Capacity: 12 Liters + 5 Liters ( Extended ring for multi-level cooking)
- 100% oil free cooking
- Dual Mode Heat Function: Instant radiation heat from the halogen filament and high velocity forced air with 360 degree convection
- Arm lock function for easier and safer operation
- 10 in 1 Multi Cooking Functions: Baking, grilling, roasting, air fries, thawing, slow cooking, barbeque, braising, toasting and air drying
- 9 Accessories: Bread Rack, Chicken Roaster, High rack, Low Rack, Forks, Extender Ring, Tongs, perforated tray and Frying Pan
What is a Halogen Oven?
A halogen oven uses halogen light to provide radiant heat, heating the air through infrared waves produced by the light. This acts in a similar fashion to a traditional oven’s heating element, but it produces infrared heat more directly. The device also has fans that circulate the air constantly in the oven compartment, allowing the heat to pass around the food more thoroughly and making the oven a convection system.
Unlike a convection oven, a halogen oven works as fast as a microwave or even faster due to its built-in high-powered fan. This fan prevents the overcooking of food because it is configured to control temperature and automatically reduces heat whenever necessary. Halogen oven users do not have to turn or flip food over and over because the built-in fan works to make sure that the heat circulating inside cooks everything to perfection. Cooking food using a halogen oven is considered one of the most convenient ways to prepare meals.
- Preserves Taste and Aroma – the Dual Mode Instant Radiation Heat and Forced Air 360 Convection lets food retain its natural flavors and goodness that is crispy on the outside and irresistibly yummy and delicious inside.
- Preserves Nutrition with Vitalock- No OIL Cooking – A new way of cooking food using Forced Air 360 Convection from the rotating hot whirlwind air for efficient and evenly distributed heat transfer to make a tastier and healthier meal. The hot air cooks the food and dismisses the use of oil.
- Healthlock Easy Clean in your hand – A borosilica tempered toughened glass bowl Glass design preserves 90 – 95 % essential nutrients in food when compared to non glass based appliances or cookware – no leeching of harmful chemicals in your food. The ‘sterilize’ and ‘clean’ self cleaning buttons on digital temperature and timer control disinfect the pathogens in the glass bowl with infra red rays.
- Energy Efficient – By virtue of the Instant Heat, the halogen oven does not require preheating and cooking times are 3 to 5 times faster than conventional ovens without losing the quality of the food. Cooks up to 50% faster and is up to 75% more energy efficient than a conventional oven.
- Smart Space saving : Helps to save up to 60% of kitchen space as Halogen Oven can replace 9 different modern kitchen appliances
- Forced Air 360 Convection. With an inbuilt fan, food cooks more efficiently, evenly and faster than in conventional ovens; meaning that it saves energy as there’s no need to preheat.
- Healthlock Easy Cleaning. Pre-wash the tempered glass bowl in the machine itself or in a dishwasher.