How to get the deal
TCL 139.7 cm 55 inches L55P1US 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV
- Ultra HD (Resolution: 3840 x 2160), Refresh rate: 60 Hertz
- Connectivity ports: 3 HDMI, 2 USB
- Audio: 8 W x 2 output
- Special Features: Cinema Mode, Sports Mode, Multiple language display, Dolby Digital Plus Speaker, MHL and Bluetooth Connectivity
- Warranty Information: 18 months (1.5 years) provided by the manufacturer from the date of purchase
- Amazon will raise an installation/wall mounting/demo request on your behalf within 24 hours of delivery. In case you do not get a confirmation call from brand within this time,please call TCL support on 1800-419-0622. The brand service center engineer will carry the wall mount at the time of installation to your location
Review from dpreview.com
Tech Magnifier: A 4K Ultra HD display has 4 times the amount of pixels to that on a Full HD TV. This definitely means better clarity in picture and sharp increase in the amount of details, but it is also subject to the content being played. 4K content is necessary to get the best out of the panel.
Intellect Digest: Some other interesting features include Motion Estimation and Motion Compensation or MEMC and sports mode. Connectivity options include Dual-band WiFi, Bluetooth, 2xUSB ports and 3x HDMI ports and Ethernet port. It also comes equipped with PVR Record and Playback features which record the program to the USB.
Zee News: Chinese global consumer electronics brand TCL Corp on Thursday launched a new 55-inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV in India at Rs 48,990 and is available on Amazon.in.
Business Standard: The TCL 55-inch P1 comes with MS68A-AP processor, 1.5GB of RAM and has 8GB flash memory. The TV has a refresh rate of 60Hz, 178-degree viewing angle, 4000:1 contrast ratio and houses two USB and three HDMI ports.
ET Telecom: TCL has announced its new 55-inch 4K Ultra HD LED Smart TV which is available in the Indian market in exclusive partnership with Amazon.in. The TCL UHD television reproduces details in all shades of light, via 3840 x 2160 pixels.