How to get the deal
- Description of Philips Daily Collection HR7629/90 650-Watt Mini Food Processor (Black)PowerChop technology for superior chopping performance
- 2.1 litre bowl and 1.75 litre blender jar
- Emulsifying tool for cream and egg whites
- Sharp and strong stainless steel S blade for chopping
- Reversible stainless steel disc for slicing and shredding
- Citrus press for fresh orange or grapefruit juice
- Up to 5 portions in one go
High-Quality Mini Food Processor
Preparing home cooked meals has never been easier with the Philips HR7629 food processor. This kitchen appliance features an elegant design to add some sparkle to your kitchenware. The Philips mini food processor can be placed anywhere due to its compact size. Also, this Philips Daily Collection food processor is made of high-quality ABS plastic, giving it a longer life. It comes with a two litre bowl and one litre blender jar to slice, blend, grind and store your food. Regulate the processing level of your food ingredients with the two speed control with pulse function.
Features SuperChop Technology For Multiple Functions
The Philips daily collection HR7629/90 food processor features the smart SuperChop technology. It processes both wet and dry ingredients in a fine manner, as well as mixes batters, purees and gravy. You can process various fruits, vegetables and other ingredients with the stainless steel disk, avoiding the lengthy task of manually cutting multiple ingredients. With the granulating, shredding and slicing disks, you can use them for various varieties of meat, vegetables and nuts. This Philips food processor features a wider feeding tube to fit in longer, bigger food items.
Easy to Clean With Strong Motor
To ensure that you receive optimal performance, this Philips mini food processor runs on a strong 650W motor to process the multiple ingredients. Unlike other food processors, this one does not have an inner chimney. This makes it easier to clean without wet food getting stuck all around the shaft. All the accessories of this food processor can be comfortably washed in a dishwasher as well.
- Model: Daily Collection Food Processor
- Body: ABS
- Dimensions: 244 x 244 x 377mm
- Motor Speed: 1500rpm-1900rpm
- Speed Settings: 2 + Pulse
- Dimensions: 244 x 244 x 377mm
- Bowl Capacity: 2l
- Blender Jar Capacity: 1.0l
- Stainless Steel S-blade for Chopping, Slicing, Kneading Tool
- Disks: Shredding (coarse/fine), Slicing (coarse)
- Emulsifying Disk-Yes
- Power Consumption: 650W
- Power Requirement: 220-240V, 50Hz
- Additional Features: Non-slip feet, mechanical brake
From the Manufacturer
Upgrade your kitchen with the Philips Daily Collection HR7629 mini food processor that tends to serve all your food processing needs. This food processor consists of a 2.1L bowl, a 1.75L blender, and a collection of dishwasher-safe accessories. Its large feed chute allows you to feed in fruits and vegetables directly, without any need for prior cutting, coring, or de-seeing. This feed chute is estimated to be 40% larger than that of its predecessor, Philips HR7625 and guarantees faster performance as well as higher efficiency.
The emulsifying tool is ideal for whipping cream, beating eggs, and whisking sauces. Its chopper incorporates PowerChop technology that uses sharp, first-rate, stainless-steel S blade to cut through both hard and soft food items. This hands-free design helps mix cake batter, knead wet thick bread dough, make delectable purees, and mince meat into nice uniform chunks with ease. A reversible shredding and slicing disc made of stainless steel is also attached.
Citrus press accessory is given to squeeze juices from grapes and oranges. The Philips mini food processor features two speed settings. While high speed is a prerequisite for blending, shredding, grating, and chopping, the low speed setting proves efficient for whipping, kneading, and preparing pastries.
- Weighs 2.8 kg.
- Comes with a large capacity bowl and blender that help prepare up to 5 batches in one go.
- Motor runs at 650W and an operating voltage of 220 to 240V.
- Colour: Black.
- No leakage due to absence of inner shaft at the center of the bowl.