How to get the deal
Details of Panasonic SR-WA10H(E) 2.7-Litre 450-Watt Automatic Rice Cooker
- Warranty: 2 years on product and 5 years on heater
- Power: 450 watts; Operating voltage: 220-240 volts
- Capacity (After Cooking): 2.7 Litre
- This model is for upto 600 gms of raw rice cooking and 2.7 liter capacity is the water capacity of cooker.
Description of Panasonic SR-WA10H(E) 2.7-Litre 450-Watt Automatic Rice Cooker
Cooking Rice Made Quicker and Easier
Providing an easier and quicker way of making rice as compared to the hassles of a pressure cooker, the Panasonic SR-WA10H automatic rice cooker gets the job done in a few minutes. Its automatic shut-off feature leaves you free from the worries of keeping a check on the rice again and again. The Panasonic 450 watt rice cooker comes with a capacity of 1L and features an anodized aluminium cooking pan, which prevents the rice from burning or sticking to the surface of the pan.
Automatic and Hassle-free Operation
The Panasonic rice cooker is as easy as it gets when it comes to rice cooking. It’s a simple 1-2-3 procedure of putting the rice, adding water, plugging in the rice cooker and the rice would be ready without any hassles. The auto cooking function of the Panasonic 1 litre rice cooker makes sure that rice is cooked perfectly and indicates so when it’s done. After cooking it keeps the rice hot for four hours at a stretch. The after cooking capacity of this appliance is 2.7L, so it allows you to cook food for the entire family in one go.
- Brand: Panasonic
- Colour: White
- Power Consumption: 450W
- Operating Voltage: 220 to 240 V
- Capacity: 1L
- Capacity (After cooking): 2.7L
- Cooking Pan: Anodized aluminium
- Automatic shut-off
- Warranty: 2 years on cooker and 5 years on heater