How to get the deal
This massaging robot is low on maintenance and can be used by all age groups except kids below five.
Say Bye-Bye to Back Pains & Hello to Wheeme!
World’s First Body Massaging Robot
You no longer need to pay big amounts to the masseuse get a relaxing massage, just power on Wheeme & get yourself a relaxing massage anytime & anywhere!
What is Milagrow’s Body Massaging Robot – Wheeme?
- It is World’s First Body Massaging Robot. It is a palm-size robot that gently massages and caresses as it moves slowly across your body. Embodying a unique tilt sensor technology, WheeMe automatically and silently steers itself over your body without falling off or losing its grip. WheeMe’s patented fingerettes gently stroke and caress providing a delightful sense of bodily pleasure. Thanks to its infra-red sensors and accelerometer, the WheeMe steers itself automatically over your body without falling off.
How to use Wheme?
- Just lay flat on your sofa, bed, floor and let it go it will, automatically steers itself around at 5 centimeters per second. These five seconds allow the body to create different feel-good hormones” in the massaged surface.
- Its four small wheels, vibrations and nylon “fingerettes” massage and caress your body to reduce stress and leaving you feeling more relaxed.
- The WheeMe offers three massage modes to meet your preferences (firm massage, gentle massage and caressing massage).
- Firm (vibration) massage: the WheeMe vibrate and moves. The effect is astonishing and quite simply gripping!
- Gentle massage: the robot’s wheels spin in opposite directions, perfectly calculated to produce a light rolling massage. The WheeMe changes position at regular intervals without ever straying to fall off your back.
- Caressing massage (rotating nylon fingerettes): The WheeMe has a rotating disc composed of two curved, semi-rigid nylon fingerettes which produce small caressing movements on your back. It then moves lightly across your body administering a gentle massage with its wheels
- Won’t Fall: Using our patented ‘Tilt sensor technology’, the WheeMe will stay on your back without falling off or losing grip. The WheeMe’s movement obeys to a special algorithm which combined with its tilt sensors, prevents it from falling. When it senses an inclination in the surface, it turns into another direction, to avoid plummeting off your back. When it senses an inclination in the surface, it turns into another direction, to avoid plummeting off your back. That way, you can concentrate purely in your relaxation without being worried about keeping the WheeMe on top of your back.
- Wheeme comes with the default mode of 15minutes continuous massage, you may change the mode by pressing the mode button.
- WheeMe works best on horizontal surfaces such as the back or stomach
- The WheeMe measures 3.9 inches by 3.5 inches by 2.3 inches, weighs less than a pound, and runs on three AA batteries or three rechargeable AA nickel metal hydride batteries.